Author Topic: See...ahhhh  (Read 4134 times)

lins_saving_grace

See...ahhhh
« on: May 31, 2005, 02:30:49 pm »
Grace is teasing me.  See momma...nothin g in my mouth.  But if you look under the tongue there might be something hiding.

nickerbokker

Re: See...ahhhh
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 04:21:27 pm »
wait.....is there something hiding?  my dogs do that all the time. 

cody sill walk by me with his mouth closed as if nothing is in there, but you can see it in his eyes....so you take a closer look, and he will have a friggin sock or something. 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 04:48:19 pm »
She is so adorable, I just want to kiss her. Galahad is doing that too, you can see him chewing on something, so you go and stick a hand in his mouth to try and fish out whats there, but nothing...... so you think okay he didnt have anything, the sec. you turn around you can hear him chewing again and as soon as you look his mouth is still and he looks like he is even holding his breath. So you do a deeper search and sometimes, but not always you come up with something he is not supposed to have, sometimes it takes both 3 and 4 times before you find it. I love the way they soooo know that they are not supposed to and try to hide it.

You know lins, after Galahads party in the bathroom, I could not stop thinking about your cookie jar on the table hehe I now know for sure that, that jar would die within 10 min in this house lol...

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 09:42:41 am »
Grace still can't hide a whole sock.  She will take my hair ties and shove them in her mouth and when you get too close she'll RUN so you know she's got something in there.  :)   
Galahad sounds more persistant than either of mine.  :)  It's cute to a point.
You know...I'll get a picture of them and the cookie jar for you tonight.  :) 

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 04:48:24 pm »
so i was laying in bed, and wangus jumped up on the bed and layed NEXT to me and BUTT toward me.....he is usually on my chest licking me with smelly breath....so i was like WTH....so i sat up and looked at him and his jaws were locked and i started LAUGHING thinking about this post.....

and i tried for 10 minutes to get his mouth open without annoying or hurting him....finally i just said screw it and i stuck my finger in the back and opened it and didn't see anytying..  he close his mouth again, and i KNEW something was in there....i opened it again...and sure as heck, there was a pen cap under his tounge! 

puppies.....

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 08:17:35 am »
Isn't that funny how we'll talk about something then it happens at home.  Like they're listening...ma ybe that have spybot and are logged in on little computers in their cages.  :)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 08:27:23 am »
sweet little grace!  so innocent....he hehe

ranger will go and fish stuff out of the bathroom trash cans....esp. cotton balls...and when he sees me coming he clamps his jaw shut.  i have to pry that sucker open a couple times to get it out...

little booger...

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 08:31:39 am »
What is it with bathroom trash that is so tempting?

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 08:35:01 am »
Maybe Angus was just saving it for later.I know Spotakiss stores stuff in his cheeks for days,I swear.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 08:40:23 am »
The best is when you know they have it and you finally catch them and they keep turning their head away from you.  I have gotten a couple busted lips from the violent head whips to avoid losing their bounty.
Dryer sheets are our favorite.  The food scoop is a close second.  Rocks are yummy too.  But crayons are better and more colorful coming out.  Luckily I have a big pototoe barrel for a kitchen trash and a bathroom trash with a lid.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs