Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS/ADMINISTRATION OF BPO  (Read 1820 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS/ADMINISTRATION OF BPO
« on: May 31, 2005, 10:54:52 pm »
Not one day goes by without reading how nice this site is, how everyone feels so at home and relaxed and accepted here. There are a few people who are working very hard to make this place run and work the way it does. And listen to all the ideas that comes from the members. Not only listen but work even harder to make it happen.

I would like to post this thread so we all can tell how much we appreciate the wonderful work they do.

Thanks a million you guys, we love you and if we were there you'd get lots of hugs and slobbery kisses

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS/ADMINISTRATION OF BPO
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 11:00:45 pm »
my dogs are pissed you started this site.  mom, who was SOO into her dogs, now neglect them.

HOWEVER...I LOVE IT HERE.  I LOVE ALL OF YOU....I LOVE THE THREADS, EVEN THE DOG RELATED ONES LOL, AND I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR STARTING IT

no matter if im worried about dog problems or human problems, you all calm me down.....and i thank MICHAEL AND JAIME FOR DOING THAT!  YOU ALL KICK ARSE!

this is just the bestest place EVER!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS/ADMINISTRATION OF BPO
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 07:41:16 am »
Thanks for the sweet comments. Without you guys this place would be nothing more than me hoping to meet some cool big dog lovers. You all are aces in my book!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.