Author Topic: Now I've seen it all  (Read 4943 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Now I've seen it all
« on: May 31, 2005, 11:18:43 pm »
Now I dont think there is anything more I can see that will make me wonder what in the world is that dog doing...... Today Galahad made me laugh soooo hard I almost fainted. Okay it wasnt all funny but as usual when he does bad things he crackes me up so I can't get mad at him.

I was cleaning my bathroom (after Galahads big makeover last night) Galahad was in my bedroom playing with his toys. I sat down on the bed for awhile to take a break from all the magic eraser work, and saw him laying down, then he kinda tilted over just a light bit to one side. I didnt think much about it, then he just a tad lifted his tail. I got worried because I thought he was hurting somewhere, he looked totally uncomfortable. So I petted him and said ohhhh Galahad how are you doing...... That's when I heard it...... He was peeing!!!!! My baby dog was lying down peeing, and he was doing it in my bedroom...... ::)

I have never before seen a dog lie down while peeing, when he was done he had to move because he did not want to lie in it. So that much for being lazy and not getting up to pee...... I have no idea where it came from, he is usually real good and dont have many accidents at all, but this wasnt even an accident, just totally lazy and couldnt be bothered to get up.

It is bad though, when you are supposed to say BAAAAD BOY and instead you have to give it your all to not crack up so he sees it lol.....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
Re: Now I've seen it all
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 11:26:46 pm »
Wow, I didn't know a dog COULD pee laying down! How very strange your boy is!!!!  I hope mine doesn't ever pull that one... I'd be speechless!!!

Vicki

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 11:29:51 pm »
THATS WHAT MY DOG DOES OONNNNNN MYYYYYYYYY BEDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD.  now you understand LOL

angus ALWAYS does that...i think he is trying to hide it...and i must confess, he does a good job 1/2 the time!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 12:05:40 am »
Yes you are probably right, that he was trying to hide it, was too lazy to get up and figured he could pee where he was lol.... So Angus does it in your bed???? I am glad this was on the floor, I think Galahad figures the bed is his and he wont dirty it lol.....

Vicki.... I basically had two choices either cry and get all upset, or to laugh. After last night it didnt seem too bad having to clean the carpet. But it took me awhile before I realized what was going on, I just didnt think they did that either hehe

Marit

what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2005, 07:48:31 am »
That reminds me of my skin kids when I was potty training them!  They would try to hide their accidents from me and that's probably what Galahad did!  I love him :-*  You should keep a Galahad journal and write down all these funny things he does and when you need a laugh just refer to the journal.  He is just so human like in his antics!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 08:05:12 am »
OMG! Stinky bed...Galahad is sooo funnyy. I can't believe how smart he was. To think of cleaning it up! He needs to have a video camera on him all of the time so that you can film his sillyness.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 07:00:33 am »
I think you should pee on his bed to get him back.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Jen

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 08:20:47 am »
When we first got Sasha our Newfie I was freaked because every time she got up there was a puddle on the floor or spot on the carpet and I was totally thinking UTI or something and then I realized it was a Newfie drool puddles!  We have gotten VERY used to it however my 2 year old daughter still whipes out once in a while from sliding across the kitchen floor from a drool slick!

Jen

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 12:10:22 pm »
I think you should pee on his bed to get him back.

LMAO

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE  :P

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 05:54:11 pm »
Now I dont think there is anything more I can see that will make me wonder what in the world is that dog doing...... Today Galahad made me laugh soooo hard I almost fainted. Okay it wasnt all funny but as usual when he does bad things he crackes me up so I can't get mad at him.

I was cleaning my bathroom (after Galahads big makeover last night) Galahad was in my bedroom playing with his toys. I sat down on the bed for awhile to take a break from all the magic eraser work, and saw him laying down, then he kinda tilted over just a light bit to one side. I didnt think much about it, then he just a tad lifted his tail. I got worried because I thought he was hurting somewhere, he looked totally uncomfortable. So I petted him and said ohhhh Galahad how are you doing...... That's when I heard it...... He was peeing!!!!! My baby dog was lying down peeing, and he was doing it in my bedroom...... ::)

I have never before seen a dog lie down while peeing, when he was done he had to move because he did not want to lie in it. So that much for being lazy and not getting up to pee...... I have no idea where it came from, he is usually real good and dont have many accidents at all, but this wasnt even an accident, just totally lazy and couldnt be bothered to get up.

It is bad though, when you are supposed to say BAAAAD BOY and instead you have to give it your all to not crack up so he sees it lol.....

Marit

Question: Was it still raining outside?
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner