Author Topic: House cleaning with my turd  (Read 6147 times)

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
House cleaning with my turd
« on: April 25, 2006, 09:25:50 pm »
Oh my he is a handful today.I am spring cleaning and he is helping. He has helped run off with the paper towls, he has helped get rid of two stuffed animals by shredding them. He is really underfoot today. He is always underfoot but today he has tripped me countless times.if I move from one end of the room to the other he will follow right behind me if I stop to fast I may end up with a setter in my backside.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: House cleaning with my turd
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:34:44 pm »
Don't ya just love puppies??? ;D

Teddy has decided that the mop and vacuum are his own personal tug toys!  Yesterday I went downstairs and he had tiolet papered my entire rec-room!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 09:40:34 pm »
:) LOL !!!  I remember those days. 

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:43:37 pm »
He's just helping!!!! Kali and Lacey both attack vacuums and any other form of cleaning tool you try to use.  They especially hate the Swiffer vac.  Lacey nips at it and Kali runs from it.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 02:03:45 am »
A few years ago Badger did one of the funniest things he has ever done. 
I was cleaning house and he was obviously bored.  He sat there, watching for a while, apparently waiting for his big opportunity.  When I made my way into the entryway (which was linoleum and I always hand cleaned it) he pounced.  I was on my hands and knees, balancing on one hand and cleaning with the other, and the floor was wet.  He came up and strategically knocked my support arm out from under me and then starting play bow/pouncing all around me while I lay sprawled on the floor.  I started laughing really hard and the problem with laughing is that it makes it impossible to use your alpha voice, and it takes your strength away, making it impossible to push the dog off. 
He realized that I couldn't do anything and that I was laughing (he is a constant entertainer-total clown) so he sat on my chest and slobbered all over my face, sticking his tongue in my ear and wiping his drool in my hair.  This assault lasted probably 10 minutes. 
10 minutes of slobber assault is a LONG time. 
 ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 02:06:24 am by doggylover »

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 02:21:16 am »
That is too funny. Shamus loves the pounce game.

doggylover

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 04:18:22 am »
I think dogs must know that if they can get us laughing, we are powerless over them.  Like alpha kryptonite or something!

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 05:51:07 am »
Kali and Lacey both attack vacuums

At least they don't jump on top of it and lay there like it's the ultimate personal massager. That's Demonspawn's new trick. 

You'd think a neutered dog wouldn't be after such an experience, but my sister has to lock him out in the truck to vacuum the house.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad