Author Topic: Saying Hello From Columbus Ohio!  (Read 4243 times)

Offline evert9

• Gnawer
  • We're newlyweds: 10.22.05
    • View Profile
Saying Hello From Columbus Ohio!
« on: April 27, 2006, 09:05:36 pm »

Hello from Ohio!! I'm the proud new mommy of a 16 week old lab mix named Smokey.  I've listed a few pictures in her profile.  She's a bunch of fun and we're working really hard on potty training right now.  She's full of energy :).

Vet and others think her mix may be Great Dane. Hopefully I'll have more pictures of her standing if she's just stay still a while.  She's 31 lbs and that's 3lbs more than about 5 days ago - whhhoooooaaaa.  Looks like she's a growing weed:)
To see the world's cutest kids visit:  www.smokeyandb andit.shutterf ly.com

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Saying Hello From Columbus Ohio!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 10:22:19 pm »
Hello and welcome!  Hope you enjoy it here, your baby is a real cutie, I love her pics.  I can see where they might think dane.

My name is Chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther, a great dane, and soon to be 2 rat terriers, Posey and a yet undetermined male.

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:35:32 am »
Welcome to the group.  She is very cute.  Can't wait to see pictures as she grows.  I too can see dane in her, especially that last picture in her profile.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 12:36:27 am by The Brindle Pack »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 01:21:20 am »
Smokey is very pretty.  Welcome and as everyone else is saying be prepared to get addicted.  I have 2 Belgian Malinois girls - Cinder and Kaila.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience