Author Topic: New to group  (Read 4588 times)

Jen

New to group
« on: March 16, 2005, 11:40:49 am »
  Hi I just found this message board it's very cool and I hope I'm posting this right.  It took me a while to figure out how to post.  Anyway I am a proud partent of a 21 month old Great Pyreness and we are adopting a recently spayed 4 yr old Female New Foundland that is retiring from a career as show dog and breed.  i will try to post pics.

Offline affiepoodlegirl

• Ankle Biter
  • Harry
    • View Profile
Re: New to group
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 12:05:15 pm »
Welcome!  I just found this website yesterday and hope it becomes very active.  I own two big Standard Poodles and an Afghan that I just recently purchased.  He also is a show dog, but I will not show him.  My poodles are rescues.  All three came to live with us within the year! 

Hope you figure how to post pictures.
Michelle
Ollie
Oakley
Harry

Jen

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 01:18:20 pm »
 Hi I just found this message board it's very cool and I hope I'm posting this right.  It took me a while to figure out how to post.  Anyway I am a proud partent of a 21 month old Great Pyreness and we are adopting a recently spayed 4 yr old Female New Foundland that is retiring from a career as show dog and breed.  i will try to post pics.

Ok here are some pics! hope it works, I think I am getting the hang of this site.  Very Cool!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 01:37:42 pm »
Beautiful fur babies! Hope to see more pics.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline walnutcreekbernese

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 02:08:22 pm »
 :D LOVE to see new members to keep this website going to be popular soon! Lovely photos! Here is Autumn's father pulling a cart - Autumn and her brother and sister enjoying their wee ride!

Offline walnutcreekbernese

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 02:10:33 pm »
Autumn and her litter mate

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 02:24:43 pm »
OMG! That is so cute of Autumn's daddy!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline RottiesRmyLuv

• Gnawer
  • Britta
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 03:22:23 am »
Hi, I am also Very New to the Group. As of tonight, acually.  I am having a hard time figuring out how to Just Send a message without having to Reply to one.  And I also notice that alot of the Pics dont match up with the messages.  I am new to Board thing.  Can anyone Help me figure this out?  I think I will really like this Group.  LOL, Thanks,  Lorna
OMG! That is so cute of Autumn's daddy!!

Offline mgcsold

• Ankle Biter
  • Zachary Thomas 1 year old.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 08:15:00 am »
Just wanted to welcome all the new members....

have a great day....

christi
my dog is my best friend, he listens when no one else will and licks away my tears....you can not lie to your dogs they can see right into your soul, and they will love you no matter what they see there.