Author Topic: Any Dogue de Bordeaux owners?  (Read 58310 times)

Offline gems

• Gnawer
  • my powerhouse crew....enya, mosamo & baby grissum
    • View Profile
Re: Any Dogue de Bordeaux owners?
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2006, 04:30:56 pm »
 ;D another PROUD MOMMA!!!!!!!! hey bordeauxmomma, my enya is also from Park Ave. she's out of Peewee x Rembrandt.  I purchashed her from a couple in nj, who couldn't keep her(lucky for me!!!) i got her when she was 11wks old but e-maile joan to give up-dates :) she is me baby girl, i wouldn't trade her for all the men in alaska.. ;)!!!

Offline WI Em

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2006, 08:11:24 pm »
Hi my name is Emily (WI Em) and I have a 6 month old Dogue de Bordeaux puppy named Beaumont. I aquired him from Buckeye Bordeaux in Ohio. I've got to resize my pictures of Beau, and then I'll get some posted. I have pictures from when I brought him home to recently, so from about 8 weeks old to 6 months old. Will see what I can do or get my 9 year old to help LOL.

Ok, got the picture thing figured out. This is a pic of Beau at about 4 months old snoozin' on the sitting room floor. He's still a baby, even if he is 70 lbs. now... :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 09:18:45 pm by WI Em »

Offline jamyj

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Dogster
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2006, 11:55:33 pm »
I have two.  A 6.5 month old name Louie and a 4 month old named Bella.  They are the BEST pups, and are great with kids and people (although they do bark and are wary of strangers until introduced).  Email jamydotjohnson@usdotarmydotmil for as much correspondence or pics that you want!
The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs!

Offline jamyj

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Dogster
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 11:59:40 pm »
Here is Bella...
The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs!

Offline lorizx2

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2007, 09:13:05 am »
Hi, my name is Lori and this is my 8 month old Dogue de Bordeaux named Daisy.  She is a sweet girl and she has made my family totally love the breed.

Offline Only_1_ddb

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2007, 06:48:27 am »
Hi, My name is Tracey and this is my Harley Dogue. He will be four Mar 22, and he is just a giant HAM. I love this breed. (Im particular to large breeds), I previously had a rotti named Rukus. Harley loves his kitties, Mowgli and Maui, and he is to soon meet his new two baby sisters !! Moms having twin girls. He loves children and babies.  I thought for sure Id see alot more ddb owners on this site, or was hoping too anyway.  Well.......... Harley's here so thats all that matters right. LOL

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2007, 11:22:57 am »
Harley certainly is HANDSOME!! What a good looking boy. The Dogue was definately a breed I considered but being new to dogs I chose the Bullmastiff instead. Both great dogs!

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2007, 12:53:09 pm »
Welcome Tracey and Harley, He sure is one handsome boy and big, You should introduce yourself to the members in your own post with pics of Harley (we love to see pics) Wow twins are you in for a treat wishing you all the best. ~Kim ~ mom to an old man Hoover and a EM Libby and 2 crazy Siamese.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2007, 01:28:17 pm »
Hi there!  We have a DDB aka French Mastiff girlie named Ajna.  She is the sweetest thing....check out her story in her paw print!
I am new here, but lets see if I can post some pics...

that is the cutest pic, of ajna with the kitty. by any chance, is that a manx???
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Jo14

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 09:06:45 am »
Hi

I have a DDB he is only 16 weeks old, we lost our other DDB before CHristmas to a severe from of epilepsy when he was only 6, I was totally devastated, and miss him terribly.  Our house was so empty and our staffie (and us was missing him so much we got another and his name is Louis, they are a fantastic breed, and very very loving I will try to post some pics of Louis pronounced Looey (as in the King of France as he is a French Mastiff :) :)

He is already turning into a great Dogue

I will find some more later :)

Nice to find some other owners :)

We are from the UK :) :) where the breed seems to be coming more popular.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:08:18 am by Jo14 »

Offline ashasmum

• Gnawer
  • my two girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2007, 03:53:42 pm »
 :)greetings from the uk!
I have asha a 6month old dogue de bordeaux along with a 2 yeal old choc lab called willow.

Having had a neoplitan mastiff before called tess who died at the age of 6, we thought we would go for a smaller mastiff instead.

Asha is already 35kg, so dont think she will be that small! I must say she is the most affectionate big baby i have ever owned, she loves to sit on our knees at every opportunity! :)
Mum to Asha and Willow and Paddy the Cat!

Offline Kiki0278

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2007, 01:43:26 pm »

Hi!! I am a fairly new Dogue de Bordeaux owner. Zoey is almost 7 months old and the best dog in the whole world, I love her to death. It's very rare to find other Bordeaux owners, so I was very happy when I found this site. Love to see all the pictures of everyone's pups. Keep posting them!!

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2007, 01:49:22 pm »
Hi, does wishing that you were a dogue owner work???

Welcome to BPO you will love all of the great people here and of course their puppers too.  I am Carrie and I am owned by Morpheus a Mastidane and A.J. a keeshound.  Zoey is beautiful I love those eyes...  How do you say NO to a face like that??  You so have to meet up with Lucian a lil dogue puppy that is sooooo adorable who is on here also.

Welcome again
Carrie

Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2007, 01:58:35 pm »
It's a big Lucian! :P Funny how they all look the same (mostly), Zoey is a cutie! I'm Kristina, mom to 3 kiddos, 2 Great Pyrenees puppies and 3 cats. Look forward to seeing you and Zoey around! Welcome! :)

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2007, 02:10:06 pm »
Oh Zoey is very pretty I love her deep red colour. Glad you found this forum everyone here is awesome ~ and we LOVE pics  ;D Look forward to learning more about you and seeing way more pics of Zoey ~ I'm Kim and my critters are listed below
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)