Author Topic: Allie's killing me here !  (Read 6174 times)

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Allie's killing me here !
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2006, 12:14:23 pm »
LOL My hubby won't do any training hardly . Allie has this thing that if we wait too long in the evening to tell her to go to bed in her kennel she refuses to get up ! So here I am , roughly 110 lbs , and my big puppy who won't hardly even open her eyes for me , and I'm trying to pick her up , drag her acrossed the room and push , shuv , roll her into her kennel , all the while dear husband is rolling on the couch laughing his butt off ! But I love him anyway  ;)
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Allie's killing me here !
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 02:49:45 am »
Bava can be a royal pain the butt when we want him to do something. Since his surgery, when he goes out sometimes he does this thing where he'll lie down on the ground and refuse to get up. He'll roll and kick and try to grab your hand in his mouth to prevent you from picking him up or rolling him over to get his feet under him. It's SOOO Frustrating! If I'm ever alone and he does that I'm stuck. I did get stuck one night and hubby happened to walk by the window and saw me and helped me out. Course people are driving by and I'm looking like I'm beating my dog or abusing him because he's lying down in the driveway thrashing around.  :-[
LMAO , sorry but what a stinker !!! I know I look horrible to the people that drive by our house as well since Allie gets into our neighbor's yard so often ( digging under the chain link fence ) and when I call her back I have to pull so hard to fit her back thru , so here I am dragging her on her side by her neck . Must think I'm choking her ! LOL Silly newfies !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"