Author Topic: IT WASN'T ME......IT WASN'T MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8115 times)

nickerbokker

mom, i understand that your foot is soaked right now, i really do....and i know that it is from a circle of water on the floor over there, i saw it myself also.....but it was NOT me....i had nothing what so ever to do with it.  it was a freak accident, i saw a cup tip over or something and the water went everywhere, but I WAS NOT EVEN IN THE ROOM!  YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!  YOU HAVE TO BELIVE ME!  IM BETTER THAN THAT!  YOU CAN'T PUNISH ME!  YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE ME DO ANYTHING!  THAT WATER COULD BE FROM ANYTYHING@!

CODY DID IT!  CODY DID IT!  CODY DID IT!

LEAVE ME ALONE, OH GOD!  CODY DID IT!

"maybe if i lay down close enough to the floor, she just wont see me......huummm m"

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: IT WASN'T ME......IT WASN'T MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 06:39:55 am »
LOL!...Poor Angus!...I bet cody does things to set Angus up & get him in trouble...I know for sure that my cats do it to Samson all the time...Like the time he chewed up my new cell phone?...I am SURE that Mr. Chaos knocked it off the countertop for him!

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 06:40:51 am »
That is so funny.   But he is right you can't prove anything if you didn't see it.
You have a very smart dog.  Isn't it great how much and how far it can splash when it is coming out of big dog.
And the whole wet sock thing will pass, you'll get used to it.  I don't have pee but I have drool, my idiots can open the toilet seat so there is always fresh water.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 07:06:22 am »
OMG That is the guily face. Cody looks just like judge when he has done something bad. Thats all I go on now, look at the face and remember it. It comes in handy. When you see it start serching cause you could bet money that there will be something chewed, garbage all over the floor, steak gone from the cupboard. GUILTY!!!
Love your new pics. LOOK AT THOSE LEGS. LOL. Your not even going to be able to keep stuff out of his reach on the fridge. HEHEHE
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

dohertyswissy

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 07:18:17 am »
LOL!

Angus:  "BAHAHAHAHA!!!  Uh... I mean.....You didn't see me do it.  Nobody saw me do it.  You can't prove anything.  I'm innocent....ju st look at this face!"

OMG!  That is TOOO funny!  Angus is sooo cute!!!!  I don't think I can resist his face!!  Come on Mom, does that look like the face of a devilish little saint?  lol

Heather

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 07:32:35 am »
Awwwwhhh!  So...you letting him off the hook?  What a cute face.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 07:48:57 am »
Innocent until proven guilty right? How could you punich that adorable face??? I believe you Angus!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 10:40:08 am »
hahahaha Great photo.  Boy he is sure grown and I love that face!!!!! My son is bringing by a digital camera so I will get some good shots to send. 
Peggy

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 11:31:48 am »
YEAH i can't wait to see pix!!!!!!!  as you can tell, i LOVE them!

no i didn't punish him, afterall, i didn't see it.  he only gets in trouble if i catch him in action.  plus, i was too busy taking the pic.  i GUESS maybe that is why he still pees everywhere LMAO