Author Topic: Thor's vet visit  (Read 1877 times)

Offline ambulance_Driver

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Thor's vet visit
« on: May 06, 2006, 11:14:22 am »
Well we went to the vet the other day and my eight month old furkid had a good visit!  He wouldn't get on the scale until I scooted it away from the wall, and then had to manually put all of him on it lol.  He weighed 113.5lbs.  From there we went to the exam room where he proceded to sleep until the vet came in lol.  I told the vet that he's been digging at his ears and has a funny crusty bump on his head; I had looked and couldn't find any evidence of mites.  Well after lab work and much squirming on Thor's part the vet concluded that he had seasonal allergies hence the crusty bump, and an ear infection.  It took a vet assistant, myself, and the vet to convince him to sit still while he got drops put in his ears lol.  He made the funniest noise afterward!  It was this deep throaty noise.  I asked the vet "what was that?"  He said it was a "WOW! That feels great but kind of hurts." At home he sits great for his ear drops and antiboitics lol.  I guess he just doesn't care for that particular vet.
Ellie: Bichon Frise
Dash: Chinese Crested
Ginger: Paint filly