Author Topic: Newf Pedigrees  (Read 10260 times)

Offline Newfer

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Newf Pedigrees
« on: June 02, 2005, 03:02:22 pm »
Hello Newfy Lovers.  I am owned by two wonderful newfies and if you are anything like me I love to show off their great ancestry and acheivments. 

How would you like a beautiful, full color, framable pedigree of your big furry companion?  Fully customized with or without photos.

Its fast, inexpensive and a great keepsake.  A sample is attached of my beautiful girl.

Contat me for details  :D

G.
bonnell_2001@yahoo.com

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Newf Pedigrees
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 03:14:29 pm »
I'd love one Gina! How much are they?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline elmo

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 04:04:15 pm »
how meny champions on that pedigree! is it for real? ;)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 04:55:26 pm »
Fill me in!  It looks like something we could actually make too, if we had the time and/or inclination.  Drake isn't a showdog but his parents were and our breeder has their info.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline Newfer

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 08:34:36 pm »
The attached pedigree is really for real!  All but 5 of Sadie's ancestors are Champions and Sadie has 7 points toward hers.  She is taking a break from showing to have her first litter (due in just 6 days!)   We are sooo excited  ;D

I charge $20 for pedigree's.  They are printed on very nice heavy paper.  Includes shipping anywhere.  I have an extensive Newf database and usually only need your Newf's name, sire & dam.  I have a form for you to fill out to help me know what you would like your pedigree to look like. I can do any breed, but may need more ancestry information since my database is Newf based at this point.   My website is under construction, but email is good.

If you are interested, please contact me personally.

G.
bonnell_2001@yahoo.com