Author Topic: We Have An Important Messege are Maggie Almost Died this Weekend! Due To a Chew!  (Read 14833 times)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Good subject change, NatsaintB, do you happen to be a middle child?

My dogs love rawhides and end up chewing them down to chokable size no matter what the original size.  I am just careful when they have them and how soft they get.  I have pulled a couple out of their mouths but none that were completely cutting off their oxygen.  I think it all depends on the dog.   ???

Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

waffles717

Re: Let's just Be Kind to our Animal's How's that!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 09:37:24 am »
 :DHello,To Dear,Fellow Sir's out there I Mean to come accros that way! :-*http://God Bless All of you and Thank God we can have one so Let's be Friends and Kissey Kissey and Make up how's that!! :-*So Have a wonderful weekend From maggie & Beckie & Please Sir Let me know more about that Cpr,Class I want to know about that o,k, so Let's Be Friend's My Real name is mary lee!!! Im not that Bad,Just a Fighter, ::)When said you would come to my home you must be a nice Guy!! Too,So One Thing I Have Learned Over the year's you are not alway's right about averything and AveryBody! So if I said anything on here To Hurt in anyway I am Turly sorry I Did not mean for it to come out that way!! Sincerly marylee & Maggie & Beckie!!!! Pleace Send that info!!!!!!!! ::) :o ;)

waffles717

Re: P,S, If Those New York Yankee's don't Win Tonight????
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005, 09:55:57 am »
I Might Be Sleeping With Maggie in Her in Her Kennel Tonight!!! It Will be a Tight Fight!!She is Five Feet Long,This is getteng bad!!! Can anyone out there get the Bat's Moving???  :o :P :-XLove marylee & maggie & beckie!!! :DN,y,Yankee's!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Along the same lines....be aware that "Greenies" are just as dangerous!  A close friend almost lost her doberman from one of those nasty bits!  The ER vet that takes care of Cowboy (and also operated on her dog) said that it is her most common procedure.  They are mostly wax, which, when in warms inside our little sweet pups can close off the intestine, esphogus, etc.  She gave me a stern warning about giving them to my Newfs.  They have a tendency to swallow them before they are completely chomped up.